About B’s Preschool:
* We are a Certified Pre-school in a gentle home program that honors the well being of the whole child.
* Tuition includes healthy and balanced fresh organic, vegetarian, snacks and lunches.
* Daily yoga practice to develop strength, stillness, and gross motor skills using various techniques.
* Waldorf inspired environment and philosophy; includes toys and furnishings made of natural materials such as wood, wool, cotton, and silk.
* Beautiful home with hardwood floors and fenced back yard, plenty of space to play and learn.
* Located in the Kenton neighborhood of North Portland
* Environmentally conscious practices including recycling/composting/reducing; use of non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning supplies, toys, and furnishings.
|8:00 – 8:45||Arrival & Art Activity & Free Play|
|8:45- 9:00||Potty Time|
|9:00 – 9:25||Morning Movement, Yoga and Circle Time|
|9:25 – 10:00||Wash Hands/Snack time/Help with Dishes|
|10:00 – 10:15||Free Play|
|10:15 – 11:30||Potty Time/Outside Play|
|11:30 – 11:45||Quiet Reading/Wash Hands|
|11:45 – 11:50||Set the Table/Lunch Blessing|
|11:50 – 12:20||Lunch time/Help with Dishes|
|12:20 – 12:30||Free Play/Half-Day Pick-Up|
|12:45 – 1:00||Potty Time/Story Time|
|1:00 – 2:45||Nap Time/Quiet Rest Time|
|2:45 – 3:15||Quiet Free Play (Puzzles, Art, Books)|
|3:15 – 3:30||Wash Hands/Snack Time|
|3:30 – 4:45||Outside Play|
|4:45 – 5:00||Clean Up/Full-Day Pick up|
Weekly Rhythm and Sample Menu:
|Monday||Rice Cereal||Quesadillas, Black Bean & Corn Soup & Veggies|
|Tuesday||Oatmeal||Tofu, Peas, Carrots & Brown Rice; & PB|
|Wednesday||Banana Bread||Noodles, Baked Beans & Veggies|
|Thursday||Rice Cereal||Bean & Cheese Burritos & Veggies|
|Friday||Oatmeal||Grilled Cheese, PB&J sandwiches & Tomato Soup|
Afternoon snacks include a variety of: tortilla chips, crackers, cheese, hummus, nut butter, seeds, fruit, and vegetables.