According to HEALTH CRT 414-350-0180,
B’s Preschool shall not admit, or retain in care, a child who has one or a combination of the following symptoms of illness:
- Diarrhea (more than one irregular movement)
- Fever over 100 degree F taken under the arm
- Severe cough
- Unusual yellow color to skin or eyes
- Skin or eye lesions or rashes
- Stiff neck and headache with one or more other symptoms
- Difficult breathing or abnormal wheezing
- Complaints of severe pain
Please keep in mind that a child who is feeling less than 100% is typically very unhappy at preschool. The transitions and group dynamic require more energy from your child than being home.
If you or a family member is able to care for your child when they aren’t feeling well, please do so.
Also, often times a child is still contagious after they have been treated for their illness. Please do not bring your child back to school until you are certain they are no longer contagious. (i.e. Norovirus is contagious for 3 days after symptoms are gone)
For the purpose of containing illnesses and providing extra sanitation, please let us know if your child is sick even when they aren’t scheduled to be at school.
Please remember that consistent hand-washing, proper nutrition, and plenty of rest help keep us all healthy!